HEMP FIBRE FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
Hemp fibre is the natural and environmentally friendly alternative for industrial applications. It’s quite simple: hemp fibre with a supplement of biodegradables can be used as an alternative to plastic, cotton, wood, steel and synthetics. You name it, and a hemp version can be produced: from clothing to paper, from tableware to automotive and scooter parts, from musical instruments to bird feed, from yoga mat to furniture. There are literally endless possibilities.
BENEFITS OF HEMP-BASED INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
- Automotive interior parts from hemp are lighter and safer compared to glass fibre. In addition, they are lighter and more durable than steel and won’t rust
- Hemp based construction materials are more user-friendly than materials based on glass or rock wool
- Hemp paper lasts many times longer than paper from trees
- Hemp fibre-based bioplastic is many times stronger than oil-based plastic. And biodegradable!
- The production of petrochemical plastics creates tremendous CO2 emissions. Hemp actually absorbs CO2!
- The production of cotton requires huge amounts of pesticides. Hemp requires virtually none!
- With the development of hemp nano materials, hemp fibre even becomes suitable for use in batteries and accumulators
HempFlax offers the raw materials and semi-finished products for innovative techniques and methods that can be converted into almost everything. Hemp fibre is the raw material of the future.
Our technical hemp fiber is the ideal raw material for advanced industrial applications.
Natural semi-fabricated products for industrial applications such as pressing composite materials.
HempFlax Nature 50 Pellets
Compressed hemp pellets for advanced applications in the injection moulding industry.